Detroit Public Safety Academy, in partnership with our community, will provide a safe, innovative and nurturing environment where students are valued and treated with dignity and respect as staff prepare and engage them in meaningful, differentiated learning experiences that will promote distinguishable character and workforce success, particularly in the public safety arena.
Points of Pride
• Dynamic, interactive curriculum
• Firefighter & EMT dual enrollment for career opportunities
• Safe, nurturing learning environment
• Individualized support for students
• Intro to Robotics, Entrepreneurship, and AP courses
• Mentorship Program
The Detroit Public Safety Academy is excited to offer free high school programming classes to high school students.
For high school students grades 9 -11
we will be offering a free credit recovery program
Please click the "Learn More" button below for more information about these programs and how to register.